Tiffany Millerbis, CMT, HC
Business Owner, Teacher, Presenter,
I Advocate for the Human Soul
My practice consists of 20+ years of study into various styles of bodywork, meditation and movement. What inspires me the most, is building a practice where my clients are learning from their experience and adopting these techniques as they integrate them into their lives.
What my work is:
I’ve studied and trained in Eastern and Western modalities of the Healing Arts for over 20 years. The focus is to lead the person to a “root” of the concern or issue. I have a passion to re/connect myself and others back to a place of organic “Balance”. This takes education, understanding the Laws of Nature and applying the work and healing it takes to do so.
I have studied:
1. Integrative Nutrition, Chinese 5 Element diet theory – eating with the seasons based on our own personal constitution
2. Eastern/Western modalities of manual therapies, meditation and movement
Sports, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Acupressure, Prenatal, Reflexology, Swedish, Body Mechanics, Integrative Nutrition, Emotional Education
3. Frequency and Resonance Healing (Light and Sound therapies)
4. Spirit Questing
5. Breath Work
6. Connections between thought, emotion and the physical experience
My practice has placed me on paths working in spa settings, owning a private practice and working with educational institutes. I work with clients of all ages and enjoy learning what is most important to you, as we work together on obtaining what is needed for optimal health, personal growth and a joyful life. My work allows me to explore with my clients what may start working now, what will take time and what needs a strong focus.
"It’s my pleasure to walk a path with others on their healing journey. I hold a tremendous amount of gratitude for the work I’ve been able to do."
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Encourages oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.