Diving head first into this subject ... I'll be doing a YouTube video about this as well, but needed the quiet space to get what's in my head out in writing...as there seems to be A LOT that needs saying on this subject.
"LOVE" - a seemingly simple word, one most of us say at least once a day.
I'll say this right now though, we do not understand the POWER of this word, nor it's energy...not even close, yo! My hope here is to plant a seed of awareness of what this energy actually is. It'll blow your mind, it'll knock your socks off, it'll change the way you approach the concept of L-O-V-E.
LOVE is not a word. It's NOT a noun; nor is it merely SEX. It's not meant to be degraded into a label - or something that is presented lightly. Many many many make this error...innocently of course, as we are not taught, nor shown, the ultimate power of this word. Amazing really.
WHAT IS IT THEN???
To put it in laymen terms, and if it were to be a word, it would be a verb. The original action of CREATION itself! The darkness (feminine) before it presented itself (masculine), transformed itself, into LIGHT. It's the "original" source of EVERYTHING that is and everything that shall be, ever was and moving forward to whatever and wherever it moves. The nature of this energy is unadulterated, unfathomable, incomprehensible in its totality ... the perfect balance, alignment and centeredness. It also contains within itself the duality of the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine...again, in PERFECT balance and harmony. Think Yin/Yang energy, one can not exist without the other. The light and the dark, integrated into one FORCE - THE FORCE (Star Wars understood this). Both are needed. This is the HOLY marriage written about in so many scriptures through ancient writings, through all cultures. Let us not forget there was a time when our ancestors, and spiritual ancestors, understood this balance and actually honored it for what it "IS" - the "I AM" that is spoken about in many spiritual teachings, stated in various different ways. I'll stick with the "I AM", for most have heard this phrase, and its a "go to" here in the west. Trust me though, there many many words and phrases describing this sacred energy in every culture, around the globe, throughout all of history.
Somewhere along the line, LOVE became blurred. Perhaps it was intentional to blur the truth. Humans started to sequester the power and balance of this energy. It seems to have fallen, right along with us, into this 3D realm we "think" is actual reality. It's not reality...
LOVE has become so battered, so perverse, too many labels, imbalanced - first within ourselves, to where we don't recognize it any longer. We have taken the Holy sexual union and dropped it down into the dirt of desire, greed and often times ... war. Where war exists, love does not - starting within yourself. It ALWAYS starts within yourself.
Love is bastardized through our media, hollywood, music, religions, politics - and very sadly, our homes. We as a collective, no longer honor who and what we really are. Very few recognize who they actually are, completely lost, trapped and enslaved to the human experience. No longer able to connect with their Spirit. No longer able to channel that energy...and so love has become just a word, an energy we don't practice often enough, and for many, not at all.
If I were to ask you how many hours a day you spend in a state of LOVE, vs. how many hours you spend in your thoughts and emotions - what would your answer be?
If I were to ask you how many hours you spend seeking your Spirit vs. chasing the proverbial 3D life, what would you say?
If I were to ask how many of you at least live a balance between Spirit vs. Human, what would you say? Do your actions come from Spirit (love), or do they come from the Human (ego) trying to build a good 3D life here (I'm not saying a good life is not what we should be trying to achieve, only that we invite Spirit into that creation)?
These are VERY important questions to answer for yourself. How else are you to know where you are currently vibrating at, what you are drawing to you ... what you are creating for yourself? Seriously, contemplate this.
The "ACTION" needed right now?:
1. Take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for yourself, always and IN all-ways!
2. Take note of what you think about. If your thoughts are negative, violent, vengeful, critical, low resonating - I guarantee, LOVE is missing in the equation - not sometimes, but EVERY TIME.
3. When you speak, what do you speak? Are you gossiping and talking down to others? Are you manipulating situations for personal gain, lying, cursing, damning others, judging who and what someone is? Again, LOVE is missing in this equation.
4. Take note of your emotions in every situation. Are you scared, nervous, depressed, confused, lost, hateful, jealous, etc ... LOVE is missing in this equation.
5. What information are you allowing into your energy fields? - quality of music, media, reading material, people in your life? Is LOVE in this equation?
The first action needed lies within SELF AWARENESS. We are unable to move into the energy of SPIRIT if we are lost in not knowing where we are with ourselves in the RIGHT NOW! Makes sense, right? Pretty damn simple to do too if you're willing to humble up and be honest with yourself.
LOVE - Breaking the Chains!
1. Take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for yourself, always, and in all-ways!
2. Assess where you are right now, based on the questions asked above, and decide if this is where you want to be. Seriously, take your time with this exercise.
3. Understand how sacred, how incomprehensibly SACRED, your Spirit and Soul is. You are not who you "think" you are.
4. Then understand how sacred everyone around you is - whether they recognize themselves or not. Try not to get disturbed with how out-of-touch your brothers and sisters are here. Hold your focus on YOU...for now.
5. Pick up a serious practice of Soul searching and Spirit definition.
6. Start experimenting with allowing every thought, every emotion and every action to float through the screen/veil/filter of your Spirit.
7. Verbally give permission for your Spirit to intervene when your Soul is traveling off it's path. Surrender to the assistance that is then given. It'll always be for your highest.
For those of you who do not identify with the Spirit or the Soul, you can still practice this mindset by running your thoughts, words and actions through the filter of "KINDNESS".
Whether we/you are Spiritual or not, there is a rule to follow - HARM TO NO ONE. Always. Practice this and I promise, your world, your perceived reality?...will change.
Once you experience THAT change, there is no going back. You can no longer disregard the power, the force, the original creative energy of LOVE (the raw power of sexual energy). I'll write a separate blog entry about "sexual energy", as it too, will blow your mind. It's not what you think it is.
I'll let this one rest here, although I could keep writing ... perhaps this entry is Part 1.
As always, these words are here for you to grow, contemplate, share with others; I will continue to share my explorative path as I travel it.
Tiffany comes from a long line of Spiritual experience and Truth seeking. Here, she shares some of her favorite topics for contemplation.